Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Highlights from the 3rd Ward Holiday Market!


Last Sat my friend Keka Marzagao shared a booth with me at the 3rd Ward Holiday Market. Good times! :)


Keka was selling prints of her mother Regia's beautiful paintings.


My studiomate Kerrie Yeung (right) was also there sharing a table with Samantha Wu (that's Samantha's sister on the left).


Beautiful jewelry by Kerrie Yeung!


Awesome jewelry by Samantha Wu!


My friend Amanda was also there selling "make your own light sensor theramin" kits! she's in a band called the Drunkard's Wife which is playing tomorrow Dec 16th at 9pm at Trash Bar.


And continuing with the electronics theme... check out some of my friend Luisa's awesome cross-stitched video game buttons! I bought one of the space invaders buttons shown here. :)


Holly Slayton of Artikal was at the Market showing her gorgeous handmade hats.


I got to meet Alicia Piller who makes beautiful suede jewelry.



And I also got to meet Kat from White Haus who had a great display of beautiful one-of-a-kind cuffs


and this is my fiance meeting the Panda! :D

No comments: